Key Person Cover
Whilst many companies happily insure themselves against the loss of valuable materials such as vehicles, office equipment, IT equipment etc, many companies do not cover against serious illness or the death of any personnel who are paramount to the successful running of the company.
Losing a Key person can have devastating financial consequences for your company such as:
- Profits may fall as a result.
- Creditors may no longer be prepared to offer the same facilities during a period of instability.
- The bank may cancel overdraft facilities or ask for loans to be repaid.
- Finances for new ventures or planned expansion may be less available.
- If profits are falling it may even become more difficult to meet the commitments to existing loans or overdraft payments.
- The company may have to repay the loan a key person has made to the company.
- Funding for the business may be dependant on achieving specific targets, which may be dependent on the key person.
- The loss of sales / profits and costly recruitment and training expenses.
Key person protection provides a lump sum of capital which helps safeguard a business against the financial effects of death, terminal illness and critical illness of a key person. The policy proceeds are paid directly to the business to be used to help replace the key person and help cover the loss of profits that may occur. The policy proceeds could help your business to continue trading.
If premiums are not maintained, then cover wil lapse
The policy may not cover all the definitions of a critical illness. For definitions please refer to the key features and policy document.
Need help? Get in touch with us today, we love to hear from clients old and new.
Call us on 01264 332334
Visit us at Oliver House, 40A High Street, Andover, SP10 1NF
..... or simply complete the enquiry form below.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to one of our advisers today
Claim your FREE credit report
Taking a look at your credit report will allow you to see all the information the lender will see when they check your credit profile.
The credit facility has a 30 days free period and can be cancelled at any time. It is then £14.99 per month
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Most forms of buy to let mortgage are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Page and Page Andover Limited is an appointed representative of The Whitechurch Network Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England & Wales Company number : 07825326 Registered Address : Oliver House, 40a High Street, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 1NF
The information contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore intended for consumers based in the UK